As entrepreneurs, we’re always on the go. Finding the sweet spot in work-life balance is tough, especially if you’ve got a lot on your plate. Sometimes, the best thing you can do for your business and personal life is to simply take a break. Spending a short time away from your business, or a part of it, is a great way to get some perspective, reset and plan for growth.
Speaking of which, we’re hitting the pause button on Youpreneur FM. Don’t worry, your favorite weekly podcast isn’t going anywhere for good. We’re just taking a short break so that we can take some time to recharge, reset and realign our plans for the future of the show.
I explain all of this in more detail in this episode, including why we’re hitting the pause button and what you can expect from the show when we come back. If you want to hear more from Youpreneur FM in the meantime, you can browse through our catalog going all the way back to the very first episode! I wish you all the best and look forward to speaking to you all again when we return better than ever on September 30th!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Taking a break is a great way to regenerate, recharge your entrepreneurial batteries and keep planning for growth
- Podcast numbers are no longer just about the downloads, they’re about the reviews, ratings, social shares and so on
- Our solo shows are the most popular episodes of Youpreneur FM
- The Youpreneur Incubator in-person and online mastermind program kicks off in January 2020 (join the waitlist below)
- When Youpreneur FM relaunches in September, it’ll have new jingles, artwork, and a new feel!
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Join The Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist today!
- Browse the Youpreneur Podcast Archives
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.