A lot of you have been asking me about the release date of the audiobook version of my bestseller, Rise of the Youpreneur, and I’m pleased to announce that it’s officially out NOW!
This is a huge milestone not just for me personally, but the Youpreneur brand as a whole. To celebrate, we’re giving away free copies of the audiobook to anyone who doesn’t already have an audible account. You can grab your free audiobook (plus one additional book of your choice) when you visit youpreneur.com/audiobook.
After you’ve downloaded and reviewed the book, you could be in for a chance of winning an entire year’s membership to the Youpreneur Academy – for FREE. All you have to do is snap a screenshot of your review and email it to [email protected] to have your name and email address entered into the prize draw!
In this episode of Youpreneur FM, I share another exclusive clip taken directly from my personal read of my book. This time, we’re talking all about how you can figure out exactly what (and how) to sell to your audience.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Your strategy behind monitorization is the key to any successful business
- Charge what you’re worth and never apologize for it
- Converse with your audience and use that information to help figure out what to sell to them
- Setting yourself up with a primary profit mentality that allows you to pay yourself first is key when putting steps in place to actually make money
- Make a note of every idea that comes your way (use a notebook, your phone or a voice recorder, etc.)
- If you’ve done everything in the sales process correctly, the close will happen automatically
- When you survey your audience, keep it short and simple with easy questions
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur Audiobook
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!