Goals are a popular topic at the start of any year and joining us to discuss why they're so important is my good friend John Lee Dumas.
This is John's third appearance on the podcast, his hat trick if you will! Like his previous two visits John drops value bomb after value bomb on this show.
We discuss his latest endeavor, The Freedom Journal and why it's the missing piece in the goal setting process. And we dive into his self-publishing experience including why he sent someone to China for The Freedom Journal! He also walks us through the process he followed to achieve one of his goals and much more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!When you say yes to something, you are saying no to everything else! - John Lee Dumas #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What is the one thing that separates successful entrepreneurs from those that aren't?
- Why micro-goals and sprints are vital to success.
- What do so few people get right when first setting a goal?
- What is the key to achieving momentum?
- Why have John and I both teamed up with Pencils of Promise?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- The Freedom Journal website
- John Lee Dumas on Twitter
- Episode 519 of Entrepreneur on Fire with me!
- Episode 895 of Entrepreneur on Fire with Richie Norton
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.