Welcome back to another edition of Youpreneur FM! This is our special monthly chat with a member of the Youpreneur community, and today's episode is made extra special because you get to hear two members for the price of one: Carla and Emma Merrymaker!
When they catapulted their business from a hobby to six-figures a year one of the primary reasons was joining the Youpreneur community: they surrounded themselves with people on the same path and took action to create incredible results.
On today's episode of Youpreneur FM, I chat with them about what it's been like to go from a hobby to a personal brand impacting thousands of fans, where they were before attending back-to-back Tropical Think Tanks and joining the Youpreneur community, what has happened since then, and where they are headed in the future.
They're a true delight to have in the community and I'm so happy to highlight them on today's show. Sit back and enjoy episode 166 of Youpreneur FM.There's nothing better than being surrounded by like-minded people! - The Merrymaker Sisters #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why Tropical Think Tank was so powerful for them.
- What helped them make the leap from hobby bloggers to real business owners?
- How that leap resulted in a six-figure a year business.
- What was a really big “ah ha” moment for them?
- Who is publishing their next book and what is the goal for the book?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- The Merrymaker Sisters' website
- The Merry Biz podcast
- The Merrymaker Sisters on Twitter
- The Merrymaker Sisters on Instagram
- This episode has been sponsored by Fresh Books!
- Build the Business of You
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!