LinkedIn is a great place to expand your network, as well as finding your perfect prospects. Although it may be quite spammy at times, it is a platform you should be investing your time into in order to grow your online presence.
In this episode, Viveka von Rosen of Vengresso joins the show to give her top tips on how you can utilize LinkedIn properly during this current pandemic. Tune in to find out the ways you can get started to ensure your time and efforts produce the results you want to see, as well as continuing to serve your community when they need it the most!It’s extremely important to stay relevant on LinkedIn if you want to stand out. Your headline and banner should say exactly what you do, who you help and how you’re helping your community during this current time. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Update your current headline and banner that reflects what you are currently doing during this time to help your community
- The featured section on your profile is great to highlight recent blog posts, podcast episodes or even your latest YouTube video!
- LinkedIn prefers it when members publish content natively rather than using a scheduling tool
- Include a strong and clear CTA in your captions
- Always personalize your invitations to connect with someone
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Free Resources on Vengresso
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris' YouTube Channel!
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.