Our daily routines have been significantly affected over the last couple of months, and due to that, it has been difficult for a lot of entrepreneurs to get into the flow of working properly, whilst having distractions at home.
In this episode, I discuss how to design your perfect work day to not only ensure that you get everything ticked off your daily to-do list, but to also make sure that you enjoy the working day. Tune in to find out why it’s so important to set up your day in a way that suits you and your lifestyle.
Look at what’s already working for you and lean more into that when it comes to your daily work schedule. If working 9-5 isn’t as productive for you, don’t do it! #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Working 9-5 doesn’t have to apply to you if you know that you won’t be as productive during those hours
- Identify what is already working for you in your daily routine and lean more into that
- Have a slow morning if that works better for you and makes you more energetic for the day
- Plan your work flow accordingly to what is going on around you and within your business
- Schedule your work into input and output categories
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.