SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PODCAST APP
Wouldn’t it be great if you could design a business that runs and grows without you having to be present every single day? That’s the dream that most Youpreneurs share. But, for many, it never quite makes the transition from an idea into a profitable reality.
I wanted to change that, which is why I invited Mike Michalowicz back onto the show to talk us through the process of designing a business that runs like clockwork. It’s a fantastic episode that I know you’re going to love, especially if you want to design your business to run itself.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Consistently putting your true self ‘out there’ is the secret sauce to success
- When your business can run for four weeks without any of your active input. It’s positioned to continue on its own
- Delegation isn’t the assignment of tasks, it’s the assignment of outcomes
- Every business must be doing or supporting an activity that derives a benefit to the customer
- When leaders control all of the decision making, they stifle the growth of their business
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself
- Profit First
- The Pumpkin Plan
- Mike’s website
- Virtual Freedom
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.