As we grow our email lists, we may tend to get caught up in creating complicated ‘ninja' strategies and forget that sometimes, keeping it simple may actually be the most effective!
In this episode, Bryan Harris, founder of Videofruit joins me as we dive into a list-building brainstorming session and talk strategy on optimizing homepages, content upgrades, list building and so much more!
Bryan shares his thoughts about how showing vulnerability helped him grow his audience, the importance of sequencing and why he keeps his marketing strategies simple.
This episode is full of value-bombs as Bryan spills the beans on his simple strategies to help you build your email lists and so much more, on this episode of Youpreneur FM.Before you try to do any strategy, know where you're at and use strategies that suit that. - Bryan Harris, founder of Videofruit #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Bryan talks about the big misnomer of taking the expert role in whatever you're teaching.
- What Bryan means by taking the “learning out loud” approach.
- Where and how you should start when building your list from zero.
- What Bryan means by an Upside Down Homepage Template.
- How to use the ‘Poster Boy Formula' and why Bryan recommends it.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Bryan Harris on Twitter
- Tim Ferriss
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Seth Godin
- Michael Hyatt
- Bryan Harris' Upside Down Homepage Blog Post
- Pat Flynn
- Lead Magnet Blog Post on Videofruit
- Michael Hyatt's Top 50 Literary Agents Blog Post
- Ultimate VA Salary Guide
- SPI 078 Podcast with Pat Flynn and Clay Collins
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR ACADEMY
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!