Thanks for your interest in becoming a Youpreneur contributor.
Unfortunately, submissions are currently closed.
At Youpreneur, we love giving our community the opportunity to spread their message which is why we welcome guest contributors on our blog.
If you'd like to be considered as a contributor please read the guidelines below and submit your article idea.
The Youpreneur Community
Youpreneur is an exclusive community (both public and behind closed, paid, doors) of hard-working entrepreneurs from all over the world, serving all types of niches. They’re dedicated to building the best possible business for themselves around their personality, unique experience and those that they wish to serve. No matter what stage of business entrepreneurs are at, Youpreneur is a supportive, productive environment where no one gets left behind.
Our target readers are experts, leaders, and influencers who identify with being called authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, live-streamers, YouTubers, content creators, etc.
We welcome guest article contributions from those who will enhance the Youpreneur content library by sharing original, actionable, ‘know-how’ content with our readers that is focused on one of the four core elements of the Youpreneur Roadmap:
- Building: Tips on how to BUILD a personal brand business and do it with purpose.
- Marketing: Strategies to help MARKET a personal brand business.
- Monetizing: Tactics on how to turn a personal brand into non-stop REVENUE.
- Growth: Strategies to GROW your personal brand business and take it to the next level
- Complete the form below to submit your article idea. Team Youpreneur will be in touch within a few days to advise whether your submission was successful and, if so, the next available publishing date.
- The article you write should be between 500 and 1200 words. Longer articles will be accepted as long as all of the content is relevant to the post.
- Please do not include affiliate links in your article. We do allow links to other pieces of content within your article as long as it is relevant to the topic.
- We reserve the right to edit any content that we receive for style, tone and SEO purposes. We may remove links within the article if we do not feel they are relevant or if they link to an affiliate product or page. Articles will be edited to reflect American English. We will never change facts or take quotes out of context.
- Include at least one high-quality image that you have permission to use with your article.
- Include a short author bio (50 words max), profile image and a link to your website and social channels.
- Email the article (preferably as a Google Doc link) and all related assets to the address in your acceptance email.
If your article is published it will be promoted across Youpreneur and Chris Ducker websites and social channels. Selected articles may be featured in our weekly newsletter or promoted with paid advertising giving you significant exposure. However, because of this, your article must be exclusive, original, and not used, either before submitting it to us or after, elsewhere online.
Please note, we do not provide monetary compensation for contributed articles.