As the second annual Youpreneur Summit draws closer, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on last year’s event that attracted hundreds of entrepreneurs from around the globe.
We had some fantastic speakers and so, I decided to rummage through last year’s keynote vault to bring you something a little different for this podcast episode. It’s actually a live recording of Carrie Green rocking the stage with her keynote titled “How to Condition Yourself for Success”.
She shares some inspirational stories, talking about how she envisioned herself up on the Youpreneur Summit stage and what she did to make sure it happened.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Our thoughts and feelings determine the decisions we make, which in turn, determines the actions that govern our lives
- The only driving force that’s going to get you to where you want to be in your professional or personal life is you
- You can build a wildly successful business from anywhere – even from a messy bedroom!
- You need to evaluate your life as it stands now, think about where you want to be in ten years’ time and create the path for yourself
- If you’re serious about achieving your goals, you need to get intentional about your success
- Success is not an accident. You become successful on purpose
- Your brain can’t tell the difference between when you visualise something and when you actually do it, which means you can train your brain for success by visualising your success!
- Taking time out for personal development can help expand your mind
- When you get focused and condition yourself for success intentionally, incredible things can happen. You just have to get out of your own way
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get on the waitlist for next year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Michael E. Gerber’s book, The E Myth
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.