The signs are there that the business landscape has shifted once again as more and more people seem to be leaving their 9-to-5 day jobs and building their own businesses based on their passions.
On today's show, Josh and Shelby of Success Magazine join me as we talk about the latest YouEconomy revolution, how it's taken centerstage in the business world and what it means for entrepreneurs everywhere.
We also dive into quantifying the YouEconomy, the numbers and statistics behind it and how the magazine not only highlights the movement but also acts as a resource for entrepreneurs to show them how to really succeed in this new landscape.
This is a great episode that focuses in on the concept of taking your future into your own hands, along with so much more so sit back, tune in and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How the YouEconomy is changing the game for everyone, big names included.
- What entrepreneurs need to do to standout as leaders in their industries.
- Why moonlighting is such an obvious entry point when starting your own business.
- Why freelancers are becoming the “new normal”.
- How the YouEconomy has democratized the ability to help others.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Success Magazine's YouEconomy Features
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Tony Robbins
- Mark Cuban
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR ACADEMY
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!