Content marketing is everywhere, though as we continue to put in the effort to produce solid blog posts, podcasts, video – when do we start actually monetizing it?
In this episode, Mike Morrison of The Membership Guys joins the show once again to share how he has leveraged a very smart content marketing planning strategy to help him monetize his content and how he has built his business successfully.
We also go into the varied opt-in approach that Mike has developed, why he believes a good membership is more than just its content and goes into the heart of the Membership Guys mission – solving problems.
Mike shares a lot of great strategies and approaches when it comes to monetizing online content and his own membership site philosophy, so get your notepads and pens out and enjoy this episode of YoupreneurFM!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How the more Mike's site became specialized, the more demand grew.
- How Mike plans out the content for the public side of his business and his own process for creating content.
- Why Mike believes one solid killer opt-in trumps several smaller opt-ins.
- Chris and Mike talk about how they deal with sign-ups and cancellations within their memberships.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Mike Morrison's website
- Mike Morrison on Twitter
- YoupreneurFM Episode 182
- Amy Porterfield
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!