As a personal brand entrepreneur, there are no real competitors as there is only one YOU. No one can ever replicate you, or do things that way that you do them. That’s the beautiful thing about building the Business of You!
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares his top tips for how to consistently beat your competitors! He also deep dives into the concept of building the Business of You, why there isn’t a rule book for entrepreneurs to follow and so much more!
- [02:46] – You have no real competitors
- [05:04] – The tendency of following what other people are doing
- [06:27] – How Chris’ business changed forever
- [07:07] – Building a frictionless business
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Being original will always win
- Why there isn’t a rulebook for entrepreneurs to follow
- Be true to yourself and your audience will love you even more for it
- Playing the long game is key in business
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Playing the Long Game in Business
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.