Coming up with new content on a regular basis can be hard, and it’s something a lot of personal brand entrepreneurs tend to struggle with. However, there is a smarter way to produce content, which doesn’t involve spinning your wheels and becoming overwhelmed!
YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris deep dives into how you can bring your content archive back from the dead and stop spinning your wheels when it comes to content creation! Tune in to hear his top tips for how you can utilize the content you already have in the bank and impact more people.
- [02:29] – The mistake online creators make
- [03:37] – Identify which pieces of content performed the best
- [05:08] – Look at how you can improve your SEO
- [06:36] – More marketing for your older posts
- [07:47] – Make use of back linking
- [10:21] – Round up posts
- [12:21] – Use different content formats to cater your audience’s needs
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Stop spinning your wheels when it comes to content creation
- Why you should be including backlinks in your content
- More marketing and less creation
- Always go back and improve your SEO
- Pay attention to what type of content your audience is asking for
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.