Whether you are speaking to a classroom-sized workshop or taking on the big stage in front of hundreds of people, building your speaking career is a sure-fire way to position yourself as an expert in your field, develop a deeper connection with a brand audience and spread your message…all at the same time.
If you’ve been thinking about whether you should start hitting stages this year, this episode is all about how you can build a speaking career into your Youpreneur ecosystem. I dive into the basics you’ll need to cover from crafting your talk to getting ready to hit the stage.
I also talk about the different ways you can monetize your speaking career, important things you’ll need to invest in to take your speaking to the next level plus my number one tip when building a slide deck. Get that notepad and pen out, you’re going to need it!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Do you even need to build a speaking career to develop your personal brand
- How you can approach speakers to offer to speak
- Different ways you can monetize your speaking career
- Approaching the free versus the paid speaking model
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Youpreneur Academy
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.