QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I invite Mark Schaefer back onto the show to discuss his new book, Cumulative Advantage: How to Build Momentum for Your Ideas, Business and Life, Against All Odds. Tune in to hear why he decided to write the book, his experience with writing during a pandemic and also the people in Mark’s life he considers to be his true mentors.
- [04:34] – Mark’s experience with writing a book during the pandemic
- [09:25] – How to be heard in a noisy industry
- [13:46] – Why we have the ability to provide opportunities for other people
- [17:42] – The board of directors in Mark’s life
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why Mark wanted to include emotion and real feeling to his book whilst writing it during a pandemic
- The importance of momentum and Marks’ advice on how to keep it going
- Mark reflects on the people in his life that have had a huge impact on him
- Why every entrepreneur needs a mentor
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Check out Mark’s new book: Cumulative Advantage
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.