Your personal brand building strategy shouldn’t remain the same year after year. It’s something that continues to develop as your business, and your audience grows.
If you want to build a business based around you and your personal brand, I highly recommend you listen to this episode of the podcast featuring the one and only, Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary is a serial entrepreneur, a highly sought-after public speaker and the chairman of VaynerX. He’s made the New York Times bestseller list not once, but five times in his career and he’s the host of The GaryVee Audio Experience, a top 100 global podcast.
Gary joins me on this episode of Youpreneur FM to talk about why the time is now to start thinking about building a personal brand business that’s going to take you into the 21st century.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- When you’re an anomaly, you play by different rules
- Personal brand business owners are making far more in today’s market than ever before
- The difference between people on top of the personal brand space and those at the bottom is that those on top have reinvested profits back into their business
- If you want to make a real change, you’ve got to make a “religious decision” to do it instead of having tactical thoughts
- For a personal brand to work, you’ve got to be okay with the notion that even though you’re giving out free content, it may lead to zero monitorization on a micro level, but not in a macro environment
- You’ve got to focus on being yourself if you want to create consistency in your business
- Self-awareness is critical in finding success as an entrepreneur
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Gary’s website
- The GaryVee Audio Experience podcast
- Gary’s books
- Subscribe to my Vlog
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.