In this episode, I invite Mike Morrison of the Membership Guys to discuss how he and his partner, Callie (also co-founder of the Membership Guys) has built an extremely successful 7-figure business and how being consistent has played a huge part in the journey. Tune in to hear Mike and Callie’s story of building a brand through consistency.
- [08:59] – How the Membership Guys started
- [12:08] – The one focal point that Mike and Callie have stuck to for the last 5 years
- [15:46] – The behind the scenes of running an event
- [24:58] – Why Mike’s podcast is purely evergreen content
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The importance of sticking to the same business mission
- How running an event meant losing focus on membership related projects
- Producing evergreen content is always better than jumping on current trends
- Why showing up is so vital for entrepreneurs
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Check out the Membership Guys
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.