We’ve recently wrapped up our annual Youpreneur Summit in London, and it was an incredible event. Over 30 countries were represented with a jam-packed house of 350+ entrepreneurs. It was heart-warming to see so many friendly faces!
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who attended the event this year. I’m privileged to have met so many of you, and I hope you walked away having learned a lot and with the focus, inspiration and drive to use what you’ve learned to help grow your business and develop your personal brand even further.
In light of all this, I wanted to do something a little different for this episode of the podcast. So, I decided to repurpose one piece of content to serve another piece of content! Listen, and you’ll get to hear the audio version of episode eight of my weekly vlog series, where I reveal my top three takeaways from this year’s Youpreneur Summit.
SPOILER – You may want to hang around until the very end of the episode, where I sneak in a fourth secret takeaway!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas
- When you surround yourself with people who get you, your business and the audience you’re trying to serve, everything becomes so much easier
- Live events should be on your entrepreneur itinerary, especially live events where you have the opportunity to learn from experts within your industry
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room
- You’ve got to learn how to focus your time, energy, effort and money into the things that will actually help you to grow your business
- A talk trigger is the one thing that gets people talking about you and your business.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Subscribe to my Vlog
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.