Thinking about planning your content marketing strategy for 2019? If you want to build your personal brand and business, you’ve got to set yourself up for success by learning the value of planning, marketing and publishing content on a consistent basis.
I’ve invited Janet Murray onto this episode of the show to talk about how you can implement a content marketing strategy that will spread your message as far and wide as it can go. Janet is a member of our Round Table Mastermind group and well-known for audience building and content marketing.
She’s a self-proclaimed “unorganized entrepreneur,” which makes her that much more fascinating. After all, how can someone who has always struggled to stay organized managed to turn it around and provide consistent, high-quality content? And what’s more, how has she managed to impact hundreds of people’s lives?
We explore all of this and more on the podcast. So, if you want to know how to maximize the reach of your content in 2019 and attract the right type of people into your ecosystem, grab your headphones and tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Planning your content helps to increase productivity
- When planning your content calendar, start annually and then break it down into a quarterly, weekly and daily plan
- As a business owner, you need to know the key things that will be happening in the upcoming months in order to effectively plan your content strategy
- It’s better to create one high-quality piece of content per week and repurpose it than to create lots of new mediocre content
- Think about the questions your clients ask you the most and come up with content ideas that answer those questions
- Repurposing is about using what you’ve got to get more of what you want
- Create one piece of cornerstone content each week and get the most out of it by repurposing it into a variety of different formats
- Get a buzz going about your content on social media by asking your audience simple questions
- It’s not just about sharing your content. It’s about thinking about how to get people to engage with your content
- The future of small business marketing is thinking like a media company and not just like a small company
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Janet’s Media Diary
- Janet’s 2019 SORTED Toolkit
- Janet’s website
- Content 10x
- Subscribe to my Vlog
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.