SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PODCAST APP
It’s never been easier to build a personal brand business. And, there’s really nothing to stop you from becoming a successful entrepreneur. However, thousands of “entrepreneurs” who set off to build their empires from the ground up quit before it gains any real momentum.
The problem with the entrepreneurial world these days is the fact that the barrier to entry is so low. And, as a result, anyone can just step over it and assume they can “make it” by doing the bare minimum. But there's good news for the rest of us! People like this, who don’t have the experience and lack the personality needed to grow a successful personal brand business, won’t be around for long. However, people can spot a lack of authenticity a mile away. And, nobody wants to do business with a shell of an entrepreneur.
With so much noise, you’ve got to be dedicated in your craft to serve the people you really care about. And, you’ve got to do it consistently. This episode of Youpreneur FM may be short, but it’s packed with great tips for building a future-proof personal brand business.
So, if you want to build a business with massive staying power, tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Your content should be as short or long as it needs to be to share your idea in a clarity driven and focused manner
- You’ve got to remain ‘top of mind' if you want to build a future-proof personal brand business
- To build trust and influence in your business, you’ve got to sell something to your tribe on a regular basis
- As leaders, you’ve got to make sure you’re always learning to continue to serve and inspire those who aspire to be like you
- You can have anything in life that you want, as long as you help others get what they want (Zig Ziglar)
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. They’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show. And, you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.