YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares the 3 simple steps to expert business success! He deep dives into what is involved within building a successful personal brand and why you should focus on your existing clients. Tune in to find out what they are so that you can start implementing them into your business!
- [02:41] – The biggest component of building an expert business
- [03:35] – What people say about the work you do, IS your personal brand
- [04:24] – Why you should focus on your existing clients
- [07:27] – Making sure you own your online home
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Focusing in on your current clients and how you can continue to serve them
- Your personal brand is what people say about you and your work when you’re not in the room
- Stop building your personal brand on rented land
- How to make sure your online home provides opportunities for people to follow the work you’re doing
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.