QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, Chris explains the 3 big signs your personal brand business isn’t working. He also discusses why entrepreneurs struggle with these areas, and his top tips for improving them. Tune in to find out what they are so that you can start making changes and start seeing results!
- [02:50] – Cast your vote in the poll!
- [04:15] – Dealing with low email sign up numbers
- [06:44] – Low revenue and how to increase it
- [09:00] – You’re suffering with poor client retention
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- How to get more leads joining your email list
- Clarifying your offerings and increasing your prices
- Setting up a recurring revenue stream
- Listening to your audience’s needs and requirements to create products that serve them
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.