In this episode, Chris shares 3 approaches for making your brand stand out! He deep dives into why you should be reinventing and differentiating within your niche, what it will mean for you and your brand and so much more!
- [01:21] – Telling your story more often
- [02:38] – Reinventing within your industry
- [04:07] – Don’t be afraid to be bold
- [04:51] – Market like a magnet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why your founder story is like your heritage
- Creating something that is completely different
- The risk of being bold will bring the biggest results
- Marketing like a magnet = attract the best and repel the rest!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.