QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind have opened for the beginning of 2021. If you’re interested in being coached by Chris, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I share the 10 extremely important things that you MUST know going into 2021 to ensure that you make it the best year yet! Grab a pen and paper, you’re going to need it for this episode.
- [02:50] – Establishing your current business model
- [03:24] – Identifying your perfect customer
- [04:27] – How much money did you bring in this year?
- [04:50] – Percentage of online revenue
- [05:41] – Total costs for the year
- [06:18] – Top 3 sources of costs for this year
- [10:20] – Number of email subscribers
- [11:45] – 3 biggest traffic sources
- [14:35] – Biggest struggles this year
- [16:40] – The tasks you can start delegating
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Being clear on your avatar
- Identifying what your top 3 sources of costs were this year
- Why it’s important to check your number of email subscribers on a monthly basis
- Double down on what is working
- Figuring out what your biggest struggles were this year
- Why it’s important to delegate
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Check Out Chris’ Bestselling Books!
- Join the Youpreneur Academy
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.