Exciting things are happening on YouTube. It’s the second most popular website in the world (right after Google) and has more than 1.5 billion users.
Video is a powerful way to communicate your personal brand to your audience, because people can get a real sense of who you are.
In this podcast episode, I invite YouTube sensation, Sunny Lenarduzzi, onto the show. Sunny is an entrepreneur and an award-winning video, social media and brand strategist. She’s blowing up on YouTube, so who better to talk to about how you can utilize video in your online marketing strategy to help build your personal brand business?
Sunny drops tons of value bombs, so grab your pen and notebook because you’re going to want to remember everything she has to say!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- If you don’t know where to start, take a look at your most frequently asked questions and create video content answering those questions
- Research before you record because searchable content will build your momentum
- Check up on your competition and do a deep dive into their content to see what videos are getting the most views
- If a video has a lot more views than subscribers, it shows that there’s an audience searching for that topic
- Keep an eye on trending topics in your industry and create content that’s going to get a surge of traffic
- The fastest way to grow on YouTube is to include the right keywords in your title, description, and tags
- The winning formula for coming up with YouTube topics is: Search Volume Vs. Search Pool Vs. Views and Philosophy
- If you’re a new channel, focus on topics that have between 100 and 1,000 searches per month and keep the search pool (competition) as small as possible
- Keep your videos concise using the “Hot script formula” (hook, outcome, testimonial)
- Always end your video by prompting your audience to convert and become members of your community
- Focusing on the quality of your content is more important than the set behind you
- Film in small sections instead of shooting one long take
- Watch time and retention are two of the most important KPI’s that YouTube uses to decide whether your content will rise to the top of search results or sink to the bottom
- The best way for a Youpreneur to make money on YouTube is to drive traffic to your product or services
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Sunny’s website
- Sunny’s YouTube channel
- Keywords Everywhere
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.