Whether you are a budding content creator or a seasoned marketer that’s looking to give the platform another try, the most recent statistics on YouTube marketing show that it’s not too late to get started with it this year. Honestly speaking, I’ve been pretty guilty of not focusing on it myself over the past few years but I’m making sure that all changes this year.
In this podcast episode, I talk about how YouTube is continuing to dominate and why personal brand entrepreneurs should consider it as part of their own marketing strategies. I also share how I’ve been planning out my content lately and how my channel’s grown a thousand new subscribers in just one month! Lots of exciting developments and takeaways in this episode, so grab those headphones and get ready to tune in!It’s not too late to start. Today is the right time for you to start your YouTube journey. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- YouTube is the second largest search engine online
- It’s not too late to get started with your YouTube journey
- Why you always need to be creating regular evergreen content
- What Amy Landino means by creating a hub strategy
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Amy Landino
- Chris Ducker’s YouTube channel
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.