BRAND NEW: Let us help you end 2022 in profit and elevate your expert business in 2023! On November 8-10th, Chris is hosting a FREE 3-day virtual event called the Elevated Entrepreneur Experience where he’ll show you how to create a repeatable, scalable system to generate high quality leads, and more importantly, convert them into loyal customers… plus a whole lot more. Save your spot here, it’s free!
In this episode, Chris deep dives into why you need to start building your team if you want to see real business growth! He shares his top tips on how to get started with delegation, what tasks you need to outsource and who to outsource them to.
- [02:42] – When Chris first hit a brick wall and the business was running him
- [05:43] – What is superhero syndrome?
- [07:57] – How to get started with delegation
- [12:51] – There is no such thing as a super-va
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The power of delegation and outsourcing to virtual teams
- Focusing on the things that only YOU can do
- Who you should be delegating tasks to
- Don’t expect to find one person who you can outsource everything to
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us for the FREE Elevated Entrepreneur Experience on November 8-1oth!
- Avoiding Entrepreneurial Burnout, Without Losing Business, or Your Health
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.