Every entrepreneur needs a coach. It’s impossible to do it all on our own! As coaching groups become more and more popular within the industry, 1:1 coaching is still very much happening and is still as effective.
QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, I invite Rory Vaden back onto the show to discuss the subject of coaching, and more specifically why 1:1 coaching is still a thing. Tune in to find out how Rory helps his clients to figure out what their strengths are, what they should focus on and how they identify their uniqueness.
- [08:25] – How Rory helps his clients figure out what their uniqueness is
- [10:20] – Why it’s important to focus on one specific thing, rather than everything
- [14:50] – You’re most powerfully positioned to serve who you once were
- [17:20] – Why a lot of personal brand entrepreneurs do the right thing, at the wrong time
- [25:11] – Rory’s reason for sticking to 1:1 coaching
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Focusing in on one area and becoming an expert in that field
- Everyone has their own uniqueness that cannot be replicated
- Why it’s important to do all the steps in the right order
- The main reason Rory has decided to still focus on 1:1 coaching
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Book an exploratory call with Rory!
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.