The saying “Live Your Best Life” has been thrown around for decades, but what does it actually mean, and more importantly, how do we achieve it? In this episode, Chris invites his very good friend and New York Times best-selling author, Lewis Howes back onto the show to discuss his new book, The Greatness Mindset.
They deep dive into the personal shifts Lewis has experienced over the last couple of years and what they’ve meant to him, as well as healing, having more abundance in our lives as entrepreneurs and a whole lot more! Grab a notebook for this one, you’re going to need it!
- [03:14] – Lewis reflects on how he feels with where he is in his life right now
- [07:02] – How Lewis has become more present in everything he does
- [16:08] – The shift Lewis experienced in the past 2-years and what it’s done for him and his business
- [20:03] – Why Lewis decided to wait until now to write the book
- [25:51] – The Greatness domain and why Lewis felt he needed to have it
- [28:14] – How content has changed over the past 10-years
I’ve stopped chasing greatness and I now allow greatness to come to me. - Lewis Howes Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The personal shifts Lewis has experienced and what they’ve meant to him
- If something doesn’t authentically align with you, put it off until you’re ready
- Be proud of what you’ve achieved, even if you didn’t hit the main goal
- Why it’s important to change with the times and not get left behind
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick Up a Copy of The Greatness Mind
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.