There is a saying that goes “facts tell, stories sell” and I couldn't agree more. All great entrepreneurs can agree that story-telling is an effective tool when it comes to building your brand.
Which is why in this episode, we have Daniel Knowlton join us as we go into the power of digital storytelling. Daniel shares how he started off barely a year ago as a digital marketing consultant, his personal branding efforts and how he's used it to spearhead the growth of his digital marketing agency.
Daniel and I also talk about the importance of telling your story to build your business, the different mediums we can use to get our story out there and what Daniel thinks we should all be focusing on in the next twelve months.
There were lots of great takeaways in episode, especially for anyone who is ready to double down and work on their personal brand. So grab that pen and notepad, and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Daniel shares his day-to-day practices when it comes to building his brand.
- What's the key-driving force when it comes to Daniel's business.
- Chris shares where he would build his audience if he started out in 2017.
- Chris shares what he believes is the best thing you can do for your blog.
- What is Daniel's one tip when it comes to speaking on stage.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Daniel Knowlton's website
- Daniel Knowlton on Twitter
- Social Media Examiner
- Amy Schmittauer
- Vlog Like a Boss
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.