I appreciate every single guest that I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing on the show. But, I’ve got to say, having Tom Ziglar sit down for a chat with me on Youpreneur FM is just a dream come true. You may not know this, but Tom’s father was my virtual mentor since I was 15 years old. I’ve followed his journey through the years, and his legacy continues to inspire me to this day.
If you’ve been living under a rock and don’t know who Tom Ziglar is, let me enlighten you. Tom is a fierce entrepreneur and the CEO of Ziglar Inc. The business has been going strong since 1926 and Tom strives to keep the Ziglar legacy alive, carrying his father’s simple but powerful philosophy, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
In this episode, Tom and I talk about the mindset shifts we need to make to sincerely choose to win at what Tom calls, the “wheel of life.” It’s an inspirational and eye-opening chat, so I suggest grabbing a notebook for this one!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You can’t control the circumstances in your life, but you can control your choices
- The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits
- You need three things to make your dream happen – the right mindset, the right strategy, and the right action
- What you feed your mind determines your appetite
- The first step in your journey of choosing to win is to identify the why and the ropes that are holding you down
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Choose To Win
- Ziglar Inc
- Connect with Tom via LinkedIn
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.