I couldn't think of anyone better to speak to the visual components of personal branding than Philip. He has a long history of working with Fortune 100 companies on the visual elements of their brands, including companies like Levi's, Microsoft, PepsiCo and Old Navy.
On episode 175 of Youpreneur FM, Philip explains why personal branding is more than just a logo, why Fiverr logos don't cut it and why strategy is so vital when you're launching or refreshing your personal brand. He also explains what the brand pyramid consists of and what makes up the base of that pyramid.
Whether you're developing your personal brand or breathing new life into your existing brand this show is perfect for you. I've talked about personal branding so much because your reputation depends on it – so you've got to do it right! Listen in to this episode to find out how.Every brand strives for emotional connection. - Philip VanDusen #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What are brand touch points and why are they so important?
- What can you do to catapult your brand and take it to the next level?
- Why I put a massive premium on personal relationships.
- What cut Philip's learning curve by 9/10ths?
- What does Steve Jobs' attire have to do with personal branding?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Philip VanDusen's web site
- Verhaal web site
- Philip VanDusen on Twitter
- Youpreneur episode 160 with John Cordray
- Tropical Think Tank 2017!
- Build the Business of You
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!