I’ve always had a complicated relationship with Facebook. There is so much noise and distraction that comes with it – tons of notifications that greet you when you open it, the crazy videos that can turn into a time suck. But love it or hate it, you definitely can’t ignore it.
Especially when it comes to Facebook ads, nothing beats how zoomed in and focused you can get with your audiences. If you’ve been thinking about diving into the world of Facebook ads or if you’ve already started to get your feet wet, tune in as I share a few tips to help you get started.
I discuss how targeting is essential, how you can drive traffic to your free content plus why measuring and testing is everything so you can make the most of your ad budget.
When it comes to Facebook ads, there is definitely a learning curve that comes with it but once you have the basics down pat, they’re totally worth your while and can absolutely make a difference when it comes to building your business.The number one most important thing to have in place when it comes to Facebook ads is your targeting. Research your data to make sure you know who exactly you want to reach. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- When it comes to targeting, start with the people who are already visiting your site.
- Cheap leads aren’t always quality leads.
- The Facebook newsfeed is a busy place so you’ll want to use an image or video in your ad that disrupts people’s scroll and grabs their attention.
- One tip to keep in mind when it comes to testing is to always keep 5-20% of your campaign’s budget aside for testing.
- Much, much more!
Important links & mentions from this episode:
- YOU136 – Getting Ahead of the Game with Amy Porterfield
- Youpreneur Hub
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.