In this episode, Jason Resnick joins Chris to discuss all things email marketing when it comes to building a profitable business around your expertise. They deep dive into the importance of consistency and why a lot of entrepreneurs struggle with it, as well as Jason’s top tips for testing your list and finding out what works well.
Jason also emphasizes why it’s vital to offer both free and paid content to your subscribers, and the need for improvement in your email marketing strategy, regardless of how big your email list is or how long you’ve been in the game for!
- [05:24] – Why entrepreneurs struggle with their email marketing
- [07:13] – The results Jason saw when he became more consistent
- [13:10] – The power of repurposing existing content
- [15:45] – Jason’s top tips for curating new ideas
- [20:18] – How to improve the health of your email list
When you consistently show up, that’s your competitive advantage. - Jason Resnick Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why we struggle with email marketing is a mindset thing, not a capability thing
- When you consistently show up, that’s your competitive advantage
- It’s not about how big your list is, it’s about how engaged those people are
- Not being worried about being too ‘salesy’, you’re solving a problem for your audience
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Check Out Nurture Kit
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.