If you have a product or service that you’re wanting to launch, or possibly relaunch, we’ve got you covered in this episode! Mr. Launch himself, Jeff Walker joins Chris to discuss the future of online launches!
QUICK REMINDER: Applications are now OPEN for Chris’ Round Table 2022 Mastermind! If you’re interested in being coached by Chris, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey. Just click here to fill out the application!
Chris and Jeff also chat about the expanded and updated edition of Jeff’s book, Launch, An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love and Live the Life of Your Dreams. Tune in to hear what Jeff has changed in the latest edition of the book, and what he believes online launches will look like in the future.
- [06:10] – Why Jeff waited 7-years to update the book
- [11:00] – How webinars have changed over the years
- [15:51] – The formula and process Jeff has created to launch with success
- [16:59] – Consistency is key and why Jeff started his YouTube channel
- [29:50] – What Jeff thinks launches will look like in the future
- [33:00] – The difference between the evergreen model vs. launches
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Jeff’s expanded and updated book, Launch and why he decided to wait to update it
- Chris and Jeff discuss how webinars have adapted
- Jeff’s formula for launch success
- Consistently showing up for your audience
- Creating a team that understands your vision and what you’re all about
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Chris’ Round Table Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.