In this video, I sit down with Sean Cannell of Think Media who has just hit 1,000,000 subscribers on YouTube! Sean discusses his top 3 tips for YouTube success and much more. Tune in to find out how you can grow your own channel with these tips!
- Research the type of videos your audience actually wants to see
- Putting out the right video at the right time, depending on the current trends could be the video that really sets off your channel and reaches a lot of people
- Over time, YouTube will determine what kind of channel you have by niching down on particular topics and will be able to suggest your videos to the right audience who have watched similar topic videos
- After your videos have ranked in search, no matter how old they are, YouTube will continue pushing those videos out to people
- Once you have recurring revenue streams set up, you can use YouTube as a traffic engine and selling platform to get people to visit your website or download your course etc.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.