Content marketing is something that a lot of online entrepreneurs struggle to get to grips with, and rightly so! It can be difficult to come up with multiple pieces of new content every month and we end up being stuck on the content hamster wheel – which we want to avoid.
WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris shares his top tips on how to springboard your content marketing plan and explains why it doesn’t need to be as complicated as you may think. He also touches on why content repurposing will become your new best friend!
- [03:20] – Identifying where you want to be seen and heard
- [03:41] – Plotting out what type of content you want to share
- [05:49] – The effective way to repurpose your content
- [08:54] – Delegating and getting some help
- [11:26] – Analyzing the numbers
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- You can’t be seen everywhere, so be sure to pick one or two specific platforms where your audience are most active
- Every piece of content you create should either educate, entertain or inspire your audience
- Repurposing existing content is the key to avoid being stuck on the content hamster wheel
- Content marketing consists of a lot of different moving parts, look into delegating specific tasks to your team members or a VA to help you
- Always look at the numbers to see which content is resonating with your community
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Amy Woods of Content 10X
- Virtual Freedom
- Episode 304 – The Art of Delegation
- Youpreneur Next Step Assessment
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.