WE’RE BACK, AGAIN! Join us live and in-person for the second 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on November 24 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working and crafting a plan to springboard your growth going into 2023 and beyond (we also have the amazing Carrie Wilkerson joining us as our guest speaker!) Limited places available, secure yours before it’s too late!
In this episode, Chris shares his top tips on how to spread your message more than ever before! He explains why you should be viewing yourself as an online media company, how to become the go-to person in your industry and so much more!
- [03:55] – The key to being seen as an expert
- [05:53] – Viewing your brand as an online media company
- [06:52] – Aiming to be the go-to person in your industry
- [09:50] – Taking advantage of live video
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why every Youpreneur should view themselves and their brand as an online media company
- The importance of interacting with your audience
- A reminder that everything you put online doesn’t have to be super polished and perfect
- Utilizing the power of live video
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person For the Second 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event!
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.