Writing a book is the first part, now it’s time to make it a bestseller! Whether you go down the traditional publishing route or self publish, you yourself will be doing all of the book marketing.
In this episode, I share 5 simple strategies that will help you become a bestselling author. Tune in to find out how you can have a successful book launch, reach a wider audience and get lots of book reviews within the process!
People need to be encouraged to leave a book review. You can do this by offering an incentive such as sending them a direct email thanking them for picking up a copy of the book. This will help to increase your book rankings and reach new people!… Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Share your book launch with people you have worked with in the past
- Hold a virtual launch party and explain the why behind your book, who it’s for and what problems it’s going to solve for people
- Run a competition during the virtual launch party for anyone who purchases your book there and then
- Traditional advertising shouldn’t be forgotten about, but it will need to be done a while before the launch itself
- Get on as many podcast interviews as you can to spread the word about your book to a wider audience
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get your first 4 Splasheo videos FREE
- Watch the full book series on YouTube
- How to Decide Your Book Topic
- Tips for Writing a Bestselling Expert Book
- Sell Your Book While You’re Still Writing It
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download the Bestselling Secrets FREE Guide
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.