It’s official, 2018 is coming to an end and what an incredible year it’s been for both me personally and the Youpreneur brand. Lots of amazing things have happened this past year, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and show my appreciation for everyone who has supported me, the show, and our business throughout the year.
Since this is the last Youpreneur FM episode of 2018, I’ve decided what better way to wrap up the year than by reflecting on a few major highlights. You’ll hear about why I choose to self-publish my second book, “Rise of the Youpreneur,” what it was like for me and my family to move from the Philippines back to the UK, an insight into the secret life of a vlogger and so much more!
So, if you want to walk down memory lane with me and find out what’s been going on in my life over the last 12 months, this is your chance!
On This Episode I Spoke About:
- The exciting launch of my second book, Rise of the Youpreneur and why I choose to self-publish rather than take the traditional publishing route
- Relaunching the Youpreneur Academy
- Why I decided to start a vlog channel and how it has helped me connect with my tribe
- What it was like for me and my family to move from the Philippines to the UK and adjusting to a new way of life
- A reflection of the Youpreneur Summit 2018
- An exclusive on next year’s Youpreneur Summit and where you can go to buy tickets
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Youpreneur Academy
- Join the waitlist for the 2019 Youpreneur Summit
- Subscribe to my Vlog
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.