Becoming a published author has been a goal I’ve noticed more and more Youpreneurs chasing lately, and for good reason. Getting a book out into the world is one of the most effective expert positioning strategies you can use.
In this episode, I talk about the writing process itself, the importance of validating your idea and what publishing route you might want to take to get your book out there whether it’s through traditional or self-publishing.
I also share my own personal experiences with writing routines and retreats, what worked best for me and why I decided to go down the self-publishing route myself for my second book, Rise of the Youpreneur. What’s your favorite tip when it comes to writing a book? I’d love to hear it – send me a message over on Instagram at @chrisducker and let me know!Self publishing is the route for the Youpreneur out there #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- When is the best time to get a book out into the world
- The easiest way to serve up and write a book is to make sure you survey your audience first
- You don’t have to force yourself into a writing routine if it doesn’t work for you
- The difference between using traditional versus self-publishing
- How to approach your book launch plan
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode
- Youpreneur Book Launch Video
- Youpreneur Hub
- Youpreneur Academy
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.