When the pandemic first began, Pat Flynn made the decision to start a daily streaming show (including the weekends!) on YouTube to get people together and simply just to have fun while we’re all at home!
In this episode, Pat joins the show to discuss how the show has enabled him to reach new people and bring them into his ecosystem, as well as turning them into paying customers! Tune in to find out how you can utilize live video to serve and sell.
- [05:26] – Why Pat started the Income Stream Show
- [13:00] – What makes Pat feel valuable to his community
- [14:15] – How to come up with ideas for social media
- [23:45] – The affect the pandemic has had on the way we think about life
- [32:52] – Delegating tasks to focus on other things
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The main reason Pat started the Income Stream Show
- Why being different to the competition will always win
- Going the extra mile to create fun content
- How the pandemic has affect our thinking in every way possible
- Personal branding in 2021
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pat’s website
- Pat’s YouTube Channel
- Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page!