As we know, 2020 has been a whirlwind of a year, and a lot of entrepreneurs have had to pivot their business and their approach during the last few months, amid everything that has been going on.
In this episode, I invite Neen James onto the show to discuss how she has pivoted her own business, from traveling the world as a keynote speaker, to now working directly with businesses and offering her services. Tune in to find out how to pivot and still get attention from your current and potential clients.Being an entrepreneur can be lonely, and with that, we’re usually only accountable to ourselves and no one else. Having an accountability partner is GREAT for making sure you’re on track with your business goals. - Neen James #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Think about how YOU can help your clients
- People have become a lot more authentic and true to themselves during the pandemic
- Prioritise moving your business forward by achieving the goals you set for yourself
- Being part of coaching groups is great to make you stay accountable to those goals
- Focus on the people you want to serve
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Folding Time Complete Book
- Neen’s Daily Tracker
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive Video
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.