YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares his 5-step process for pivoting into an expert business model! He discusses how to gradually pivot your existing content, why you shouldn’t worry about losing some of your audience and instead, focus on the new people who will come into your community. Tune in to find out why an expert business will be the last pivot you’ll ever make!
- [04:00] – Showing more of YOU
- [04:50] – Sharing new, unrelated content to your audience
- [06:05] – One full month of personal brand content
- [07:52] – Evaluation and self reflection
- [08:48] – Always ask for feedback
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why a personal brand pivot will be the last pivot you’ll ever make
- Not worrying about losing some of your audience during the pivot
- Evaluate the pivot process, what has gone well and what hasn’t
- Key areas to focus on when building your personal brand
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.