In this episode, Chris discusses how he manages 3 different businesses effectively! He breaks down the 4C Media Group of Companies, how he’s learned to delegate the tasks other people can do and why it’s vital to stay in your zone of genius as an entrepreneur.
- [01:58] – 4C Media Group of Companies
- [02:47] – The power of delegation
- [03:41] – How Chris stays in his zone of genius
- [07:27] – The secret to managing 3 businesses effectively
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why delegation is key when you have more than one business
- How to stay in your zone of genius and stick to what you do best
- Building a great team who can support your vision
- Staying on top of what is happening across all businesses
Want your question to be answered by Chris on the show? Send him a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST” followed by your question, or send an email to the team [email protected] with the subject line “PODCAST” and your question in the email.
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.