FEW SPACES LEFT: Join us LIVE and in person at our brand new 1-Day Business Breakthrough event on June 23, in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire! We’ll be deep diving into your business, looking at what’s working in your business, understanding that conversations = conversions, planning your 90-day breakthrough plan for success, and we have Kymberlee Medina of Book Yourself Solid and Matthew Kimberley joining us as our incredible guest speakers! Limited places available, secure your place here.
In this episode, Chris deep dives into how to hire the right way to scale fast! He touches on why every entrepreneur needs to find help when things start getting too busy to avoid burnout and shares his 3 Lists to Freedom exercise to help you identify the tasks you need to start delegating!
- [01:45] – Kristin’s question on monetization and scaling
- [03:35] – Finding the right help
- [04:22] – Hiring for the role, not the task
- [06:32] – 3 Lists to Freedom
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Hire people to become team members
- Identifying the things that you can start delegating
- Growing your team is essential to prevent burnout
- There is only one you… you can’t do it all alone!
Want your question to be answered by Chris on the show? Send him a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST” followed by your question, or send an email to the team [email protected] with the subject line “PODCAST” and your question in the email.
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live and In-Person for the 1-Day BB Event
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.