Your email list is where your true gold resides. Joining us to talk about how to grow that list through paid advertising like Facebook is the queen of social media herself, Ms. Amy Porterfield.
Amy is my good friend and a true expert on the subject of paid list building, especially through the use of Facebook ads.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM Amy and I talk about the best way to get started with Facebook ads, the components of your ad and whether or not you should be running your own ads.
This show is so chock full of knowledge I highly recommend you get a pen and paper or your Evernote handy to take notes while you listen!You’ve got to experiment! - Amy Porterfield #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How much time does Amy spend on Facebook every day and where does she invest it?
- What is the best way to use Facebook ads?
- What are the 3 most important pieces of your Facebook ad?
- How much should you pay for a lead, according to Amy?
- What does she spend on Facebook ads on an average day?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Amy Porterfield's website
- Online Marketing Made Easy podcast
- Amy Porterfield on Twitter
- Episode 001 with Amy Porterfield
- Episode 80 with Laura Roeder
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.