If you were to stop working today, would your business stay the same? This is something that is key critical for entrepreneurs everywhere. We all need to take a break and hit pause once in a while but does that mean your business ends up pausing as well?
In this episode, Celebrity fitness expert, coach and author JJ Virgin takes the Youpreneur Stage as she delivers her keynote presentation and dives into future-proofing your own personal brand business.
JJ gets down to business in her keynote as she shares how you can create financial freedom by sharing her own inspiring entrepreneurial journey, monetization models and how you can 10X your own business.The easiest takeaway for what you should build next is what your audience is asking for, that customer journey - JJ Virgin #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Successful personal brands have created multiple income streams
- JJ shares her own entrepreneurial journey and how she created impact
- The rule JJ uses when setting her own price points and what she noticed when she raised her own prices
- The power of asking and mapping out your customer journey
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- JJ Virgin
- JJ Virgin on Facebook
- Virgin Diet
- Brendon Burchard
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist!
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.