SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PODCAST APP
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again…every youpreneur should have their personal brand running side-by-side their main business structure. Why, you might ask? Well, when you shift your focus and concentrate on putting more fuel into your personal brand, it builds trust. Trust in you. Trust in your brand. And, perhaps more importantly, trust in your business.
But the real question I want to dig into and explore in more detail is one I get asked time and time again…how much does your personal brand really influence the overall success of your business?
This has been a hot topic over recent years and so I wanted to really get into it with my guest on this podcast episode, Pete Matthew from Meaningful Money. We talk all about his journey and how he’s used his personal brand to grow his business, further his professional career and realise his dream of becoming a published author.
It’s a fantastic conversation filled with one value bomb after the other. So, grab a notebook and hold onto your hats, it’s a wild ride!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Understand that it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to get your message out, you can do it for free
- The importance of continually putting yourself in situations where you can learn new things and actually take action based on what you’ve learned
- By 2020, over 80% of all content online will be in video format, which means now is the time to start leveraging the power of video to build a profitable business
- Don’t give up on podcasting. It’s the one medium that’s likely to keep growing and gaining momentum
- If you want more clients, you’ve got to put yourself “out there” consistently and don’t be afraid to share more of yourself online
- When recording a podcast episode, remember that you’ve got to give listeners a reason to visit your website
- Injecting your personality into your content helps to increase likeability and trust in your business
- Understanding that when you produce so much content for so long, it really helps to distill and refine your thoughts on the subject
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Pete’s Meaningful Money podcast
- Pete’s NEW book, The Meaningful Money Handbook
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s book, Crush It!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.